February 28th, 2010: ARY along with Tameer Int’l Signs MOU
Tameer Int’l to construct 300 houses for the flood-affected people in Ahsanpur Funded by Al-Khair Foundation
Tameer Int’l CEO visit to UK and meeting with Al-Khair Foundation Officials.
Tameer CEO on Iqra TV Live interview with trustee and CEO of Al-Kahir Foundation.
February 1, 2010: Tameer Int’l in House of Lords, UK
World wide Muslim charities came together to join hands in House of Lords and discussed the advancement in the restoration work underway in Pakistan for the flood distressed people in the country. This event “Rebuilding Lives... Pakistan Six Months On...” was organized by the Muslim Charities Forum. The main aim of the event was to evaluate as to what more should be done to help and facilitate those millions Pakistanis who have been displaced and have been swept away in the devastating floods ever seen in over 80 years.
Present at the event were:
- Lord Nazir
- Lord Ahmed
- MP Shabana Mahmood
- Imam Qasim, CEO Al-Khair, UK
- Mr.Saeed Zuberi, CEO Tameer International
- Dr. Hariyal Bana – Muslim Charity
- Jahangir Malik, Director Islamic Relief, UK
- Nicholas Young, CEO British Red Cross
- Spokesman High Commission Pakistan in UK
- Representatives from Charity Commission
- Representatives from Foreign Aid
- Representatives from Christian Aid
- Representatives from the Disasters Emergency Commission
August 31, 2010: Al-Khair Foundation, Muslim Charity and Islamic Help sponsored houses constructions in progress view pictures of actual site